Built to deliver comfort, traction and performance
The Cargo Marathon is a light truck and van tyre that delivers comfort, traction and performance.
- Good handling and traction
- Resistance to aquaplaning
- Traction on wet and slippery roads
- Quiet, comfortable ride
Good handling and traction. The Cargo Marathon’s 4-rib tread pattern spreads the load evenly, improving traction and handling.
Resistance to aquaplaning. Wide tread grooves shed water quickly when roads are wet, reducing the risk of aquaplaning.
Confident traction on wet and slippery roads. Stay in control on wet roads. The half-silica tread compound is optimised for good grip in wet weather. Blades within the tread help to maintain traction on slippery surfaces.
Quiet, comfortable ride. The Cargo Marathon’s tread is designed to reduce noise frequency peaks, so that you can enjoy the ride.
- 4-rib/lug tread pattern compound
- Wide circumferential grooves
- Multifunctional blading
- Optimum design pitching
- Half silica tread compound
- Spread loads evenly
- Disperses water rapidly
- Increases grip on slippery roads
- Reduces noise frequency peak
- Increases grip
- Improved traction/handling
- Aquaplaning resistance
- Improved wet and winter traction
- Low pattern noise
- Improved wet traction/dry handling
To continue its long tradition of high-performance light truck tyres, and with the arrival of new light truck platforms, Goodyear has developed the new Cargo Marathon with innovative features focusing on the aspects of noise, comfort and improved traction. The tyre benefits from higher safety level standards and has been developed jointly with OE.